What Is Memory Care?
When a loved one is in an earlier Alzheimer’s stage or experiencing early dementia symptoms, it can be emotionally challenging to plan the next steps. That's why the memory care experts at Maple Court are here to answer all your questions. Knowing the difference between Alzheimer’s disease and the different dementia stages is important for determining how to move forward.
Dementia can include symptoms like:
- Memory loss
- Difficulty carrying out simple tasks
- Confusion about time and place
- Language problems
- Problems with abstract thinking
Seniors experiencing Alzheimer’s may have a few of the above symptoms, as well as:
- Difficulty understanding visual images
- Poor judgement
- Withdrawal from social events and activities
- Mood changes and personality shifts
Seniors experiencing symptoms of Alzheimer’s or dementia can still live enjoyable lives, but additional care may be required. Our memory care program offers personalized support, so we will ensure you or your loved one will be well taken care of.
View Our Floor Plans